One Lovely Blog Award
I am really excited o have been nominated for the “One Lovely Blog Award” by a fellow blogger Reena! Reena has a beautiful blog with some of the most amazing looking food! And what a lovely and talented person. To check out her blog, click the link below.
I love being a part of this community and getting an opportunity to interact with fellow bloggers. When I first started this I never realized this would lead to such an amazing community of such talented people. Thank you!
- Each nominee must thank the person who nominated them and link their blog in their post.
- They must include the rules and add the blog award badge as an image.
- Must add 7 facts about themselves.
- Nominate 15 people to do the award!
7 facts about me:
- I love parties! and love to host them. Dinner parties, wine tasting parties, cocktail parties, BBQ’s, showers, birthdays, or any other reason to entertain and share yummy foods and drinks with friends and family.
- Summer is my season! I love summer activities. Swimming, hiking, biking anything fun in the outdoors in the sunshine! and Water parks!
- I don’t like spiders or snakes or anything creepy crawly or slithery
- Before going to Culinary School I worked as a Floral Designer making flower arrangements and designing window displays in a flower shop.
- I am a trivia geek. My brain is full of useless information!
- If I could live anywhere in the world it would most likely be on a tropical island in the Caribbean or a villa in Tuscany
- I don’t like organ meats, Liver Yuck!! But I do like pate’. Weird huh?
This one was really hard for me, as there are so many wonderful blogs out there. Here goes: